Training Pants for Toddlers
The cutie looking cloth training pants are designed for children who are ready to potty train and ready to come out of the diaper phase. Training pants are child’s first pants, to be pulled up and which they will proudly put on themselves.
Cloth training pants do not act as diapers and would not hold as much wee as diapers can. It is designed to catch the first pee and small accidents. Most children at the potty-training stage do not wet their diapers as often, and hence, training pants are a good way to encourage them to tell you when they have wet themselves, and make sure the training pant is then changed right away. Encourage them to remove the trainer themselves, they would love the grown-up act of pulling up the trainer themselves too!
The most importantly, they don’t cost the earth :)
Remember that you shouldn't expect a trainer pant to replace a diaper, they are really for children who are almost there, almost dry, but who just need some protection from wee accidents.
• Designed specially for toddlers when potty training.
• Promotes independence with pull-up style design.
• Cotton blend with waterproof layer and inner pad for absorbency.
• The waterproof layer allows toddlers to feel wetness while minimising accidents.
Training pants help motivate your child
They are NOT diapers; they are designed to aid in the potty training process
Training pants are great for containing leaks, but don't mask the wetness
They are designed for child who are ready to start heading for the potty, such as the ability to:
follow simple instructions:
- understand words about the toileting process
- control the muscles responsible for elimination
- express a need to go verbally
- keep a diaper dry for 2 hours or more
- get to the potty, sit on it, and then get off the potty
- pull down diapers, disposable training pants, or underpants
email - email@example.com